Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager – Fortune 500 Consumer Goods Company
Central London based
Here is your opportunity to become a part of Global leading Fortune 500 company that is developing its Luxury gifting channel across the US and Europe.
This is a very exciting newly created position that will sit within the Global Head Quarters in London.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for developing the key accounts with key distributors within the corporate & promotional gifting channel in the USA and Europe. You will ensure that you forge great relationships, through the development of launch plans with your customers.
This business is in scale up mode in the UK, Europe and the USA, but the brand is world famous known as an icon within Gifting. An amazing opportunity to build a channel in the it will suit someone driven and entrepreneurial.
- Passion for luxury and gifting categories will be a plus.
- 5-7 years’ experience in account management, preferably within an international environment.
- 3-4 years’ experience within the corporate & promotional gifting market.
- Solid knowledge of the corporate & promotional gifting channel within EU and USA.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Strong and demonstrable track record of achieving set targets: revenue, profit, distribution.
- Thrives in complex and fast-paced environments.
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to create value, a high level of selling skill, and product knowledge.
- Ability to travel 30% of time.
If this sounds like it could be for you, click on the apply now button for more information or contact katie@dgpartnership for a confidential discussion.