Trade Marketing Manager
Are you interested in working with some of the world's largest food and beverage brands?
Here at PepsiCo, we're on the lookout for a results-driven Manager with a sense of passion and pride to join our head office based in Reading. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract but may have the possibility to lead to a permanent role for the right individual.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Female Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
We are a results-driven organisation and our expectations are high which is why we need talented, dynamic and hard-working individuals to join us.
For Business & Industry, Retail and Vans
- Execution Calendar: Translate shopper calendar into actionable in store execution initiatives according to segmentation and reward for in store execution
- Management: Two direct reports
- Gap filling initiatives: Design execution initiatives to mitigate gaps. Engage with categories to get the support and resources
- Categories Liaison: Influence on categories teams to provide with the right solutions to get an execution calendar to achieve Perfect Store Model penetration per segment.
- Account liaison: Identify area's of opportunity for execution in collaboration with account teams. Understand Account team priorities and execution objectives
- Selling Materials: Design, including POS, Equipment and VA's
- Selling Tools Performance: Assess the performance of field execution investments. Penetration levels and sales impact
- Loyalty Programme Design: Design the rewards programme according to segmentation and in store execution objectives
- Loyalty Programme Engagement: Own the content and communication through CFM to both retailers and SDR's
- GTM Transformation: Support projects
- Budget: Manage field budget for all POS, VA's, selling tools, incentives and Conference
- What we're looking for:
- FMCG Experience - Essential
- Management Experience - Essential
- Shopper Marketing/ Trade Marketing/ Category Marketing background
- Influencing and persuasive in a diverse, matrix environment - across field and category and third party populations
- Innovation and change agent
- Ability to handle multiple projects within tight timelines
- Analytics and forecasting
- External facing, drives ideas through market proximity
- Creativity and innovation management
- Champions breakthrough ideas and initiatives
- Organisational skills / project management
- Ability to extract key insights from data and evaluate projects
- Good understanding of key marketing mix levers and interpretation of brand plans