Business Development Manager

England, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham
£30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
13 Jun 2018
11 Jul 2018
JN -062018-142218
Business Sector
Non Food & Drink
Full Time
Contract Type
With a huge footprint across the UK and a track record of profitable growth, this business can provide you with an excellent platform to develop your career.

THE ROLE: As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling a comprehensive range of small and large format print solutions. You will have a diverse customer base which will include; construction, engineering, finance, legal and facilities management. 70% of your time will be spent managing existing accounts, with the remaining 30% spent on new business.

THE PERSON: Due to the complex nature of this sector, our client is looking to recruit an extremely credible and structured sales professional, from a solution based sales environment. You will need an adaptable style and the ability to influence a broad spectrum of decision makers.

THE COMPANY: This extremely successful business, has enjoyed huge success and is extremely confident about future growth. They have a comprehensive product portfolio, recruit excellent people and offer first class customer support. Now is a great time to join the organisation and be part of their exciting future.

  • Basic: £30,000 - £37,000
  • OTE: £50,000
  • Car: Car Allowance
  • Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension
LOCATION: Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cardiff, Swindon, Bristol, Bath, Exeter

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Apply for Business Development Manager

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly


Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB

4000 characters left

Marketing Communication

We'd love to send you information about Jobs and Services from GrocerJobs by email.

All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.

When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named recruiter, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on GrocerJobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs