Junior Shopper Marketing Manager
A fantastic new role has been created in a fast-growing health & well-being manufacturer as a Junior Shopper Marketing Manager.
The role sits as part of a new and growing team within the organisation and will see you leading the shopper marketing plans within the business for the high street, online and pharmacy channels.
The key responsibilities are:
- Lead shopper plans and develop shopper briefs for key customers in your channel (Boots, Superdrug, Lloyds, online etc.)
- Manage and execute shopper plans within the channel
- Manage the field merchandising schedule across all channels (high street, grocery, pharmacy, convenience, etc)
- Budgetary management for your area
- Be the go-to person for competitor activity in relation to shopper marketing
To apply for this role you will display the following:
- Previous experience in a shopper marketing or retail buying role
- Customer (Boots, Superdrug) or channel (H&B, pharmacy) experience would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence internal commercial teams as well as retail teams
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
- Graduate calibre
If this sounds like you and you're keen to work for a fast-growing business who have a fantastic company culture then don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.