As one of the UK largest Electrical and LED manufacturers holds a significant market share this is an opportunity to join the company at its most exciting time following the transition into a PLC business.
With its headquarters based in Telford, the company has factories and offices in London, China, Germany, France, Spain, Dubai, South Africa and the USA.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Merchandiser to play a key role in providing support to the Merchandiser manger and UK sales teams. The ideal candidate will be responsible, flexible and enthusiastic about achieving the highest standards in every aspect of their work, with high regard for merchandising, financial acumen and customer service. Must possess a ‘hands on’ approach and leadership qualities.
- To carry out in store projects, new range reviews, planogram compliance, erecting of promotional display units.
- To merchandise and assist with visual displays and POS compliance as directed by the Account management teams
- To build strong relationships and work very closely with the Account Management teams in order to drive sales at store level.
- To attend and support new store openings, trade shows and exhibitions across the UK where appropriate.
- To collate information on competitors in order to assist with marketing strategy.
- Compile retail price surveys across various categories.
- Manage to build store layouts from Planograms.
- Analyse business performance and track sales history on account.
The ideal candidate should have:
- You will currently have a field sales or merchandising background within the retail/Trade sector.
- Retail Merchandising experience is essential.
- Hold a full valid driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Self-starter and strong work ethics.
Apply for Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly