Retail Support Executive
We have an exciting opportunity! At Karcher UK we are currently looking for a Retail Support Executive to join our team based in the West Midlands and surrounding areas. The successful candidates will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Karcher leads the market in cleaning systems, products and services; representing quality, innovation and sustainability. We owe this success to our personnel, who demonstrate their commitment every day on behalf of our company and our products.
As a family owned organisation, with well-developed corporate structures, we can offer exceptional career prospects. Interesting challenges and opportunities for knowledge transfer provide a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal development. We are looking for committed staff that value teamwork and can, together with us, deliver what makes Karcher special - always providing the best, without exception.
Your responsibilities as our Retail Support Executive include:
- Working to an agreed monthly call plan, visiting our retail customers Store’s within a designated area
- Developing strong, business relationships with store management
- Merchandising in store displays to planograms ensuring all prices are accurate.
- Continually monitor and amend with staff agreement all store stock systems.
- Manage point of sale.
- When required demonstrate our products to consumers.
- Continually delivering creative in store training sessions, to assist store staff with all product knowledge.
- Collect customer returned machines in certain stores, or debit adjust back to Store stock.
- Return any returned machines back to our refurbishment partners.
- Measure brand sales performance within all stores in your designated area.
What we're looking for in our Retail Support Executive
- Good understanding of UK national retailers
- Experience of merchandising instore
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a passion for learning new things
- Take ownership and focus on customers
- Work together and embrace technology & information
- Deliver results
- Excellent time management
- Good geographical knowledge
What we can offer you in return as our Retail Support Executive
- Competitive salary with career progression
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 24 days annual holiday + bank holidays (increases with service)
- Health Shield Cash Plan (including Health Perks retail discount scheme)
- Critical Illness Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Staff discount on Karcher products
- Company Van + Fuel Card
If this sounds interesting and you would like to join our team as our Retail Support Executive, then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!