Brand Manager - Drinks
Brand Manager – Drinks
£40k, bonus, healthcare, pension and life cover
London – office based
Our client is a medium sized FMCG business based in London with a big history and heritage. They are seeking an enthusiastic Brand Manager to join the team to implement creativity and energy through a proactive attitude. This will be an autonomous role that will define your career and push you on to the next level. You will be leading full brand strategy through your own initiative but also through recommendations internally. Understanding the current market and health trends is key. You will be supported by a great company who value their employees and will allow you the freedom to make decisions.
You will be coming from either an Assistant Brand Manager role, seeking a step up or currently a Brand Manager position wanting to work on bigger projects with a wider portfolio range. You could even be coming from a Marketing or Trade Marketing background.
You will need the following experience:
- Currently in an Assistant or full Brand Manager role for an FMCG business.
- Must have been part of or ideally lead / implemented a successful brand strategy.
- Creative and engaging personality – must be resilient.
- Ideally had experience of NPD process and product launch.
- Ideally degree educated but not essential.
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously when required.
This is a genuinely great business and role to match. If you feel you have the necessary experience, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website