National Account Executive - Retail
We are currently looking for National Account Executives to join our clients team and predominantly support our National Account Managers. Personality is crucial for these roles, therefore we are looking for candidates with engaging character traits and disposition.
Experience of working within a multi-disciplined environment is desirable but you must be able to meet tight deadlines.
- To support the business relationship between the business and designated Retail customers, providing the ‘local contact and hands on interaction’ needed nationwide.
- To drive branded and Own Label sales in designated accounts, focusing on activating national plans and working with customer teams to maximise all other growth opportunities within the accounts.
- Support in the accurate management and delivery of sales forecasts through timely feedback.
- Support the delivery of annual account plans to deliver corporate objectives within designated accounts.
- To support the achievement of all KPI’s set in line with annual budget for designated accounts.
- To ensure delivery and exceptional service to customers, and to identify, deal with and respond to any customer issues, queries or complaints raised in a timely manner.
- Communicate developments and opportunities within designated accounts to the National Account Manager and internal teams to ensure everyone is aligned.
- Support the wider performance of the Retail division as directed by Sales Director.
Key areas of responsibility:
- As part of the Sales Team you will support the ongoing development of the annual joint business plan within each designated account by identifying growth opportunities, sharing insight and recommended actions to drive performance.
- Support the development of Own Label and New Product Development (NPD) to further develop business in designated accounts.
- Network and drive relationships across all key functions for the designated accounts.
- Communicate and liaise with all other departments within the business to ensure efficient Forecasting and Supply Chain Management, whilst also ensuring everyone involved is aware of any input needed from them to deliver excellent service within the designated accounts.
- Maintain accurate records and deliver timely reporting for all designated accounts as directed.
- Provide regular briefings on activity to the National Account Manager with insight and actions.
- Work to deadlines as set by National Account Manager.
- Support the National Account Manager as necessary in developing designated accounts and wider Retail objectives.
- To effectively manage the customer database/platforms to ensure regular updates to designated accounts.
If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.