Head of Marketing
Are you an aspirational and experienced marketing professional with the ability to successfully lead a marketing department through change whilst devising and implementing an effective marketing strategy? Berkmann Wine Cellars is looking for an enthusiastic Head of Marketing who will work closely with the Directors and will have an overall positive impact on the bottom line of the business.
We are one of the UK’s leading independent wine distributors and due to strategic expansion plans we have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join the company and make a real difference, based in our Head Office in North London.
A brief overview of the role is below:
- Working closely with the Directors to develop and drive the vision, values and USPs
- Developing and implementing the marketing strategy, ensuring that it aligns with business objectives
- Providing coaching, mentoring and training for colleagues in order to ensure effective team development
- Responsible for ensuring that we achieve organisational targets
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role is vital
- Strong background within the FMCG industry is essential.
- Entrepreneurial vision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence
- Be highly analytical
- Ability to manage budgets
- Holding strong understanding of brand management, trade marketing, digital marketing, social media, PR and analytics
This is a key role for our business, therefore if you are interested in applying for the vacancy please submit your CV to email@example.com. Should you require further information please contact Christina Benn, HR Recruitment and Administration Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07980792795.
Offer - The appointed candidate will become an integral part of our family business, receive a competitive salary, company pension and 23 days annual leave (rising to 24 days after 5 years’ service and 25 days after 10 years’ service) plus bank holidays. In addition you will receive exceptional training and support.
Working Pattern - This role is 37.5 hours per week (9am – 5.30pm), Monday to Friday. But it is expected that the successful candidate will work the hours necessary to fulfil the requirements of the job
Closing date – 9 July 2018 (Please note that should any suitable CVs be received whilst the advert is live then individuals will be invited to interview prior to the closing date)
Please note that we cannot consider your application if you do not satisfy the required knowledge and experience criteria detailed above. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to provide feedback on your application should you not be invited for interview. Should you have not heard from Berkmann Wine Cellars within 2 weeks of your application please presume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Equal consideration will be given to all candidates, irrespective of their gender, race, disability, marital status, religion, age or sexuality.