Digital Marketing Leader - Consumer Goods
Digital Marketing Leader – Consumer Goods
- £65,000 - £75,000 Basic Salary
- Corporate Benefits
The company boasts some of the most well-loved consumer brands across the globe, appealing to children and adults of all ages. These brands are now applied in not only physical products but digital and entertainment brands in ever evolving formats at the cutting edge of digital technology.
The newly created Digital Marketing Leader role will help instil a "digital first" mentality within the wider Brand Management, Shopper Marketing and Sales team as well as within the focused UK digital team.
Managing day to day aspects such as e-retail development, CRM, social and marketing strategy, you'll also be capable of setting & communicating vision and goals in terms of ranging and even product innovation.
We’re looking for a real leader…
- Client or Agency backgrounds are welcomed but you will need to be digital to the core
- Very familiar with the Consumer Goods / FMCG sector and the E-Commerce landscape
- You'll be able to lead internal and external teams to break new ground
- Naturally, a thorough experience of Digital Marketing, from advertising, programmatic, CRM, engagement, technology and social is expected
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.