Business Development Manager - Alcoholic Drinks and Fine Wines
- Regional Senior BDM role
- Largest independent wholesaler
- Large investment within the business
The Company: Our client is a market leading full composite wholesaler, supplying the drinks industry for over 100 years! This rich heritage allows real value to be added to their customer base. Currently supporting thousands of on-trade premises across the UK, regional business units allow local trade, logistics and pricing benefits. Their portfolio boasts an impressive range of wines, spirits, beers, ales and ciders as well as soft drinks!
For this Sales Executive position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Either sold to the on-trade or a passion for the drinks industry
- Strong commercial awareness and new business track record
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Flexibility to work occasionally outside business hours, eg evenings
- £30 to £50,000 basic salary - dependent on experience
- £12,000 bonus year 1
- Company car (or allowance), laptop, mobile, pension, 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Location: North West
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.