National Account Manager – High Street Retail
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Ideal location South Midlands/South East
We are seeking an experienced National Account Manager for a Global and Premium brand in the Consumer Appliances market.
The role will have responsibility for a portfolio of leading National customers with substantial scope for account and personal development.
You will be home based but required to attend head office as and when required.
- Create product and promotional business plans for all customers.
- Manage and develop multiple customer contacts.
- Negotiate range pricing and promotional opportunities.
- Generate accurate forecasting, monitor sales out information, budgetary control and cost management.
- Develop good working relationships with internal departments.
- Develop a high level of product knowledge, features and benefits.
- Maintain accurate customer records including account contacts, product listings and pricing.
- Analysis of data to fully understand trends within the category.
- Effectively manage expenditure - promotional budgets, day to day expenses etc.
- Ensure sales forecasts and targets are achieved.
Skills & Experience
- Graduate calibre
- Minimum 2 years National Account experience, ideally gained in Consumer Appliances/Electrical/Electronics
- Influential, persuasive – a naturally articulate communicator
- A keen and consistent networker
- Highly organized, competent with administration and planning
- Focused and fast-paced, used to working in a demanding and changeable environment
- A self-starter, able to work with little or no supervision
- Resilient, robust and tenacious – able to solve business and customer related issues
- Factual judgement - make practical and realistic decisions
- Commercial acumen
- Must be flexible, adaptable and keen to develop personally
- Willing to push ideas, challenge the status quo, suggest alternatives
- A full, preferably clean UK driving licence with a willingness to travel as required
Please send your up to date CV by applying below or call Richard for a confidential discussion on 07774 103577.
Your CV will not be forwarded or profiled to this or any other client without prior discussion