National Account Manager, Online/Ecommerce
We are seeking an experienced National Account Manager with experience in and passion for the Online/Ecommerce Channel.
My client is a recognised, respected Consumer Brand with a history spanning nearly 90 years. The Brand is a Consumer choice in several Categories with strong Distribution and visibility in the traditional Retail/High Street sectors.
The Online/Ecommerce sector provides a substantial development opportunity and although the company is trading in this Channel there is a clear opportunity for a specialist to drive Sales and Category Development in the rapidly expanding Digital space.
- Create product and promotional business plans for all Accounts
- Manage and develop multiple customer contacts
- Negotiate range pricing and promotional opportunities
- Generate accurate forecasting, monitor sales out information, budgetary control and cost management
- Develop good working relationships with internal departments
- Develop a high level of product knowledge, features and benefits
- Maintain accurate customer records including account contacts, product listings and pricing
- Regular analysis of data to fully understand trends within the category and develop strategic account plans
- Effectively manage expenditure - promotional budgets, day to day expenses etc.
- Ensure sales forecasts and targets are achieved
Skills & Experience
- Min A Level, preferably Graduate calibre
- Minimum 2/3 years National Account experience, gained in the Ecommerce sector.
- Adept working with and interpreting Data
- Influential, persuasive – a naturally articulate communicator
- Highly organized, competent with administration and planning
- Focused and fast-paced, used to working in a demanding and changeable environment
- A self-starter, able to work with little or no supervision
- Resilient, robust and tenacious – able to solve business and customer related issues
- Factual judgement - make practical and realistic decisions
- Must be flexible, adaptable and keen to develop personally
- Willing to push ideas, challenge the status quo, suggest alternatives
- A full, preferably clean UK driving licence with a willingness to travel as required
Salary is negotiable circa £55k + bonus + car + benefits (flexible for the right person)
To apply send your up to date CV quoting Ref HQ512 to Richard Swallow at Swallow Associates Ltd by applying below.
Apply for National Account Manager, Online/Ecommerce
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly