National Account Manager, Online/Ecommerce
We are seeking an experienced National Account Manager with experience in and passion for the Online/Ecommerce Channel.
My client is a recognised, respected Consumer Brand with a history spanning nearly 90 years. The Brand is a Consumer choice in several Categories with strong Distribution and visibility in the traditional Retail/High Street sectors.
The Online/Ecommerce sector provides a substantial development opportunity and although the company is trading in this Channel there is a clear opportunity for a specialist to drive Sales and Category Development in the rapidly expanding Digital space.
- Create product and promotional business plans for all Accounts
- Manage and develop multiple customer contacts
- Negotiate range pricing and promotional opportunities
- Generate accurate forecasting, monitor sales out information, budgetary control and cost management
- Develop good working relationships with internal departments
- Develop a high level of product knowledge, features and benefits
- Maintain accurate customer records including account contacts, product listings and pricing
- Regular analysis of data to fully understand trends within the category and develop strategic account plans
- Effectively manage expenditure - promotional budgets, day to day expenses etc.
- Ensure sales forecasts and targets are achieved
Skills & Experience
- Min A Level, preferably Graduate calibre
- Minimum 2/3 years National Account experience, gained in the Ecommerce sector.
- Adept working with and interpreting Data
- Influential, persuasive – a naturally articulate communicator
- Highly organized, competent with administration and planning
- Focused and fast-paced, used to working in a demanding and changeable environment
- A self-starter, able to work with little or no supervision
- Resilient, robust and tenacious – able to solve business and customer related issues
- Factual judgement - make practical and realistic decisions
- Must be flexible, adaptable and keen to develop personally
- Willing to push ideas, challenge the status quo, suggest alternatives
- A full, preferably clean UK driving licence with a willingness to travel as required
Salary is negotiable circa £55k + bonus + car + benefits (flexible for the right person)
To apply send your up to date CV quoting Ref HQ512 to Richard Swallow at Swallow Associates Ltd by applying below.