Area Sales Manager
Title: Area Sales Manager
Region Yorkshire & The Humber
Salary: competitive depending on experience
A great opportunity to progress your field sales career with one of the leading foodservice providers in the north of England
A family run business supplying quality-chilled ambient, frozen foods, beverages and non-food lines to a wide range of sectors for over 25 years.
A real sense of team spirit, pride and passion lies within the business. The management style is supportive, friendly and engaging.
Working under our field sales manager you will be responsible for developing the certain areas within the Yorkshire / Nottingham region through new business development and existing account management. The key to success in this role will be to understand your customers business and provide the best solution for their needs. Effective account management is paramount to ensure ongoing sales and the satisfaction of our customers.
You will be required to work in conjunction with our telesales team and delivery drivers to generate plans to achieve maximum sales growth.
The position is primarily field sales but also requires regular visits to the office to implement plans and focus on weekly reports.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Proven success in a field sales role where you were responsible for lead generation.
- Experience of selling food, beverages across various foodservice sectors.
- Excellent client-facing skills – a good listener who can consultatively sell solutions.
- Ambition, self-motivation and a will to learn and succeed.
- Able to work on own initiative, but also perform under instruction and as an effective team member.
- Confident, reliable and responsible with a real “can do” attitude.
To succeed in this role you will need to be a motivated sales professional with a track record of successfully delivering targets, an achiever who is results driven, always wanting to improve and take the business forward and with the ability to operate in a challenging and fast paced environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in this ambitious family run business, as we embark on the next chapter in our development!