SOUTHERN KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Key Account Manager – South
Home based with twice weekly presence at Head Office in Leicestershire.
A key customer facing sale role with one of the industry’s great innovators. Happy Pet Products Ltd has a wealth of specialty brands recognised throughout the international marketplace.
The Southern Key Account Manager will be responsible for a range of top tier accounts within a geographical area. Looking to progress quickly into a National Account role this person will by both dynamic and ambitious. It is the KAM’s responsibility to manage these accounts and maximise the potential. Meeting monthly targets set to bring in business growth whilst maintaining profitability. A pivotal part of role will be to identify new business opportunities and open the doors.
- Manage and develop robust relationships within a portfolio of accounts based in the Southern area of UK
- Proactively maintain regular visits with client base to encourage new product selection and order placement and drive sales
- Continuously review accounts, identify and propose product to meet the business needs and maximise their potential
- Work closely with key team members to ensure that the highest level of service is achieved
- Build promotional plans for accounts and work with the internal team to deliver
- Maintain forecasts for accounts
- Build business plans for each account and ensure that maximum profitability is achieved, and targets are smashed
- Manage a full prospect list of accounts and meet targets for new account creation
- Provide detailed sales and market reports to National Account Controller
- Manage a range of customer projects at one time
Must have a proven track record of over performance in the Pet Industry
Experience managing a range of distribution channels
Strong commercial knowledge
Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
Experience of using word and excel to a high level
Strong personal organisational skills and time management
Able to use initiative to open new accounts across a range of distribution channels
Ambitious individual with flair looking to progress quickly into National Account Management