Business Development Director - Gamified Training
- Rapidly growing European start-up - some international travel
- Enterprise Technology sales role
- Excellent earning and development potential
Salary: £60-75,000 basic salary OTE £120-130,000 OTE uncapped
The Role: Dealing at C-Level, the incoming Business Development Director will be responsible for sourcing and closing enterprise level new business deals. Dealing with FTSE businesses the focus will be on the UK market, but some International travel will be required.
The role for Business Development Director involves meeting generation, pitching and closing sales over a 3-6month sales cycle.
Selling a complex solution, this is a consultative sales role that will suit a highly intelligent, professional and driven individual looking to take their career to the next level.
The Company: Attensi is the global leader in 3D gamified simulation training. They create a fun and engaging method of training through their 'learn by doing' approach.
A growing number of companies are using the Attensi training as part of their recruitment efforts. This enables them to provide applicants with a virtual taste of what real life in their company would be like, improve the recruitment process and significantly speed up onboarding of new staff.
Just some of the satisfied clients are Boots in Norway, Nestle, Spar international, Norwegian (the airline company) and Merck.
Established in 2012, their solutions are already used across 60 countries and 10 different languages.
They are looking to grow the London office to take full advantage of the opportunity the UK market provides.
As a Business Development Director your responsibilities will include:
- Generating and converting Enterprise level leads
- Pitching at C-Level within FTSE 250 businesses
- Developing and growing account spend in collaboration with the customer success team
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Highly intelligent with a strong academic performance
- Experience of selling complex solutions to C-Level
- A flexible and motivated character who is consultative in their approach
Benefits of the Business Development Director role:
- £60-75,000 basic salary OTE £120-130,000 OTE uncapped
- Energetic start-up environment
- Opportunity for future equity
Apply for Business Development Director - Gamified Training
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly