Ecommerce Brand Strategist
My client has recently launched a new online product and are now looking for an ecommerce brand strategist to implement and drive an online brand plan for this product.
My client are a globally renowned consumer/entertainment business who have recently launched a new online product, designed to deliver an impactful and emotive experience to their customer base. They are a forward thinking, innovative business and as such are looking for a high calibre ecommerce brand strategist to join their ranks for c. 12 weeks.
The ecommerce brand strategists will;
- Build out ecommerce/ brand insights and our ecommerce/ brand strategy
- Liaise and collaborate with Brand and Product designers, copywriters and business teams to deliver our brand
- Assist in creating an insights-based marketing strategy that can be implemented from launch and used by marketing, creatives, PR, social and business teams
- Managing vendors and internal stakeholders on a day to day basis
- Present insights, plans and brand approaches
As the successful ecommerce brand strategist;
- You should be excited and enthusiastic about digital, entertainment and media fields.
- You thrive when given the autonomy to create and deliver a first to market brand
- You love working as part of a highly motivated and fast delivering team
- You work well with people from other areas of a business, building strong robust relationships with vendors and internal teams
- You love innovating, idea generation and delivering high quality brands to market
- Passionate about ecommerce/online
- Based in London
- Immediately available
Day rate is flexible. c. 12 week assignment