Business Development Executive
Our client is looking to appoint a BDE into their ON TRADE Team to manage and develop some of the key accounts including pubs, clubs, restaurants & wholesalers.
Our client are one of the UK's leading drinks manufacture and a leading supplier, they have a strong & well recognised drinks portfolio with a wide range of account's across the ON TRADE Sector.
* Successfully manage a select number of 3rd Party Managed leisure/pub groups, local wholesale businesses in a specific geographical region to achieve agreed targets and margins
* Successfully activate marketing campaigns across customer base to achieve brand channel objectives
* Negotiate and optimise fridge space, menu feature and 'best in class' brand visibility across account base
* Meet and review business performance with customers on a regular basis, agreeing areas and actions for improvement
* Agree and implement standard wholesale GANNT for full year and maintain a quarterly business performance review meeting to keep on track
* Establish effective ways of working with telesales department and arrange a Rara Day annual calendar aligned to promotional periods, to ensure appropriate levels of customer contact and effective campaigns
* Organise, manage and attend trade shows/festivals and sales blitzes to increase brand awareness and achieve distribution across customer base
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal departments to ensure a cohesive approach to all activity, with particular emphasis on Field Sales team, Buying team, Marketing and Accounts.
* Undertake any other duties relevant to the business and role
* Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
* Good planning, organisational and time management skills
* Good commercial acumen and numerate
* Able to demonstrate track record of personal sales achievement and in-depth channel knowledge and experience
* Results driven individual with great influencing skills
* Previous experience working in a drinks environment is desirable
* Full UK drivers licence
This is a field based role so candidates must live in, or be willing to relocate to, the specific geographical area. There will be a need for some weekend and evening work across their territory, to support promotional activity. The candidate must have a genuine passion for the drinks industry.
- Training and development
- Progression and development