Area Sales Manager
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: North England
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
- An established hardware company with a family feel and adult working culture.
- Selling into a range of customers with a long serving sales team and a strong product offering.
- This Area Sales Manager role is home and field based with occasional travel to the office for large sales meetings.
- This is a regional role and will be a mix of account management and new business focussed on selling to the builder’s merchants and architectural ironmongers.
- You will work autonomously managing your own diary and client base.
- There will be support where required but this is a role suited to an established sales professional.
- The successful candidate for the Area Sales Manager role would ideally have experience selling products in the DIY/building products sector ideally working with clients within trade and builder’s merchants.
Other Attributes Will Include:
- Experience in sales and new business.
- Be hungry and driven for progression and be a superb sales professional.
- Have excellent relationship building skills and capabilities.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
Basic of circa £30,000 - £32,000 + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Car + Benefits
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us on 01275 813000.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.