National Account Manager – Toy Collectibles
About the Business:
Are you an ambitious National Account Manager? With a passion for Toys? Have you previously worked in the Collectibles Market? If so, this opportunity could be for you.
This fantastically fast-moving business leads the way in their market on brands & licences and have constant game changing NPD. Driven by the marketing of their brands and smashing through their targets and records on product lines, it’s an opportunity to join a rapidly increasing business.
With real passion for their brands, a strong team ethic and a brilliant senior leadership team that you can learn from and grow with, you’ll benefit from development plans put in place for all their employees – there is plenty of opportunity here.
This No.1 market leader also knows how to keep its employees happy. They treat their employees to fantastic quarterly away days, yearly away days (or away weeks in some cases) and many afterhours activities including football, netball and nights out – and all totally paid for.
About the Opportunity:
National Account Manager – Toy Collectibles
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Industry Busting Bonus
- Flexible Working Culture.
This is an entirely new role that has been created to open doors into the wonderful world of toy collectibles. Due to the changing nature of the marketplace we are looking for an account manager who has a real passion for collectables to come and drive this channel forward.
The role has been created to drive revenue growth in a previously untapped area of the business. The collectables area of the market now makes up 20% of sales so it’s a key growth area and they are looking for someone with previous experience in collectibles or Toys to be able to fast track the growth.
We need bright, engaging and ambitious people who want to create an awesome career for themselves. This business is very flexible and well-structured allowing for cross functional and upward progression for the right person very quickly.
What the role looks like:
- Working closely with the Account Team to create and implement a strategy.
- Taking full responsibility for a fantastic portfolio of own brand and licensed products.
- Working closely with your accounts to maximise sales opportunities.
- Handling day to day account requests and ensure that relationships are maintained.
- Working closely with Internal Teams including product & customer marketing to maintain market presence.
- Taking full responsibility for all your accounts and owning your P&L.
- Monitoring Competitor Activity to ensure that you are continuing to grow the channel.
- Actively finding new business opportunities.
- Influencing and Negotiating with accounts to maximise sales growth.
We are on the look out for an Account Manager that has previous experience working within the Toy or Collectibles market to be able to manage the complexity of the channel. We want someone who can demonstrate some or all of the following skills:
- Previous experience of working within the Toy or Collectibles Market.
- Previous FMCG Account Management experience is vital.
- A passion for fun and the drive and determination to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate ideas concisely and confidently.
- Strong working knowledge of the Collectables and Superfan Market.
- Strong Communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- Possess exceptional IT Skills (especially in PowerPoint and Excel)
- Numerate, ability to analyse data and sales information.
Above all else, you need to be driven and ambitious, fitting the business’s cultural identity. You’ll need to be adaptable to change and the constant ambiguity that surrounds a business which is driven by trends and fashion.
If this is opportunity is of interest then I want to hear from you. Get in touch through any of the following channels:
Contact me: Sam Gray – 07701 283045 – email@example.com
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.
Apply for National Account Manager – Toy Collectibles
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly