P&L Responsible – Regional Account Manager
Regional Account Manager – North East – Highly Attractive Package
Our client is renowned for their development of quality food products. Spanning multiple categories, their approach to innovation and development of both branded and own label products has seen them develop into one of the world’s largest food producers. Due to continued development in Scotland, they have recognised future opportunities and as such, are looking for talented Regional Account Managers to join their Foodservice team.
Within your role you will:
- Manage customer base within the HORECA, Impulse and Regional Wholesale Channels.
- Take full P&L responsibility for your area.
- Build a strong pipeline of new business whilst maintaining and growing existing customers.
- Implement flawless execution of NPD and new lines to existing and new customers.
- Negotiate cost price increases with your customers in line with commodity pricing.
To succeed in the role you will:
- Possess experience in an autonomous field sales role, managing your own time, diary and planning.
- Have a basic understanding of, and be able to leverage a P&L.
- A strong sales track record, both working with current customers and developing new business.
- Possess a strong commercial acumen and be able to demonstrate excellent negotiation skills.
- Experience selling into Foodservice, HORECA and/or Regional Wholesale customers.
If you think this sounds like you and you would like to develop your career within one of the world’s leading food business, then apply quoting reference 13/14953/7 to email@example.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Apply for P&L Responsible – Regional Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly