Graduate Marketing Assistant
Major FMCG food manufacturer with iconic brands and impressive private label portfolio, are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their busy private label team. The role reports to the Commercial Director and requires experience in a similar role in an FMCG business. This may have been an Internship during your studies.
Within the role you will :
- Support the private label marketing team in identifying, developing and evaluating marketing strategy.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products, working with advertising and promotional managers.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A degree in Marketing , Business Administration or related subject
- Marketing experience gained within an FMCG organisation
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products. Including marketing strategy, tactics, product demonstrations, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
To be considered for this role you will be available at a maximum of 4 weeks notice.
If this exciting new role sounds of interest to you please send your CV to Ashwood Associates.
Apply for Graduate Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly