Market Strategy & Planning Director
Ready for a challenge? As a significant beauty powerhouse our client is known for their infectious culture, with the opportunity and freedom to act and most importantly get noticed!
Renowned for their portfolio of leading brands within multiple categories across the beauty industry, our client is growing at a rate like no other, recent acquisitions and evaluating others to increase their exposure they really are after the best to join them along this exciting journey!
Their structure puts the consumer first – at the heart of everything they do. With a team that is made up of talented individuals that act as owners and entrepreneurs.
As the MS&P Director you will be responsible for developing market optimizing strategies, including gross to net management and associated tactics to drive revenue/profit maximising benefits. The role will include cover change management elements, from leading the development of capability change plans, and embedding the Revenue management mind-set and ways of working with the cross functional teams. And much more…
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully within Channel Management, MS&P, Commercial Strategy at Controller level or above
- Deep understanding of all Revenue Management levers – Pricing, Promotion, Product/Channel Mix & Store Coverage and Trade Terms/ GTN Optimization
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable
- Communicates effectively, delivering impactful presentations and able to negotiate and influence
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org