Rapidly growing food business, healthy and indulgent products both exclusive brands and own label, a highly capable team and in the last 2 years this business has seen double digit growth; so a real modern day success story. Unlike many other businesses they are more versatile, focussed and ambitious. They understand the needs of both their consumers and retailers and now need to recruit an ambitious individual in a Brand Manager role.
- Regularly Track and analyse Brand performance.
- Develop customer/shopper marketing Strategy and plans for key channels (incl Export) and customers aligned with agreed Budget and Brand/Commercial Strategy.
- Collaborate and align with Sales Controllers, National Account Managers, Regional Area Managers and Business Development Team to execute plan on time.
- Review and evaluate all activity gathering learnings and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and coordinate all Marketing comms to sales team incl Sales & Marketing Meeting.
- Recommend, plan, execute and evaluate results of key trade events.
- Assist in the commercial execution of Key NPD incl pack design/artwork development, working with sales to estimate forecasts, promo plans, working with finance to develop P&L, working with NPD Manager to develop product and launch on time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree ( ideally commercial), CIM qualified
- Preferably FMCG marketing or trade marketing
- Looking for second job in marketing
- Agency and Supplier Management
- Market data analysis
- Event management
- Budget Management and understanding of financial metrics ( P&Ls)
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 9907/18gj.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.