National Account Executive
Working as part of a small team, this hands on National Account Executive role enables you to directly manage the Amazon account within the business and support on leading national accounts. With a think outside of the box attitude this role enables you to diversify and expand the already established account base.
My client is a multi-billion pound global business within an array of categories. With multiple offices within the UK and internationally, they facilitate career growth and career development.
Working with leading brands, this organisation enable staff to make a difference in driving the business forward through both strategic acquisitions and organic growth.
The National Account Executive- Amazon will form a key part of the team in supporting the Controller on national accounts. Directly managing the amazon account, you will own the number and develop this channel, as well as identifying areas of growth through more traditional retail channels.
Working as part of a small team based out of the Surrey office you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the Amazon account
- Support on major National Accounts and Global distributors
- Identify new opportunities for the business and take ownership in getting your foot in the door to further sales growth.
- Be responsible for securing NPD launches both online and offline
- Support on forecasting and JBP's
- Analyse the market and competitor activity
- Attend trade shows as and when required
The successful candidate will:
- Have prior experience in National Accounts
- Be degree educated (or equivalent)
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be highly analytical
- Be able to work independently
- Be a strong communicator
- Be commutable to the office in Surrey on a daily basis
The role offers an attractive salary up to £38k plus additional benefits