International Business Development Manager
The role(s) as International Business Development Manager will drive both new & current business across 3 following regions; EMEA, Asia & Americas at an exciting time of growth for our client.
Our client are a market leader within branded consumer goods, looking to grow their International business across multiple regions after exceptional success within the UK & Europe. The business thrive off an entrepreneurial approach to business with the ability to bring consistent innovation to this field.
As International Business Development Manager, you will take full commercial ownership of the International portfolio & one of the following regions (dependant on experience); EMEA, Asia or Americas. You will be responsible for driving new business avenues operating through distribution & a direct to retail model. You will work closely with the UK team across Sales, Category Insights & NPD to ensure exceptional service delivery & consumer insights.
As International Business Development Manager, the following roles & responsibilities will be integral to the position;
- You will have International Business Development/Account Management experience
- You will have managed the P&L and put together JBPs
- International languages are essential for each specific role
- Experience managing business through distribution & direct to retail model
- Food and non-food experience applicable
- Your CV will need to demonstrate strong progression to date
- Key business wins & ability to be the face of the company on an International scope
- Ability to commute to the West Midlands (when not travelling)
Highly competitive salary package with market leading benefits