Sales & Marketing Director - Beauty & Gifting
Are you currently a Sales Director looking for a new challenge?
Do you have the drive and determination to add significant value to a business?
Are you well networked in the Beauty, Accessory and Pharmacy background?
This position may be the one for you…
CSG are exclusively partnered with a well-established Cosmetics and Gifting company based in Central London, who are opening their doors to welcome a Sales and Marketing Director.
This dynamic position within the business holds a key influence in the strategic direction of the company as it moves towards the pharmacy and grocery channel. The successful candidate has full responsibility of £10m worth of business and will be expected to bring a portfolio of contacts that will add valuable accounts in UK and Europe.
The companies Key Accounts include but are not limited to the following:
- Nature et Decouvertes (France)
- OVS (Italy)
- Uniphar (Ireland)
Experience with the accounts listed above is essential. These accounts are managed by the Key Accounts team which consists of two Key Account Managers and One Sales Support/ Junior Key Account Manager.
The successful Sales and Marketing Director will have full responsibility of 3 sales people. In addition, the business has 4 reps and one agent on the road selling to UK independents. The reps will also need managing, seasonal promos developed and sent out, exhibitions attended and sales driven.
Ideal business development will be in the following areas:
- Lloyds Pharmacy
It is essential that ALL applicants have experience of the Beauty Accessory/Pharmacy business.
- Manage a team of 3 Key Account Managers, who sell into accounts such as Debenhams, Boots, Superdrug and Paperchase.
- Business Develop across a multitude of varying sales channels, both UK & International.
- Strong marketing understanding interlinking with commercial acumen in order to make strategic decisions which will benefit in the market against competitors.
- Support the Managing Director and the Sales Team in the formulation of the business strategy, and plans relating to the execution thereof.