Category Manager - Exciting Sustainable FMCG Company
This is an amazing opportunity to join an awesome true challenger brand as a 'game changing' Category Manager. The company is making big changes within their category and inspiring vision and values.
This South London business has continued to grow and their products are available in a host of leading retailers with a number of different products that span different categories. They are a very forward thinking company looking for an innovative self-starter to maintain their category growth.
The key responsibilities of the Category Manager role will be to:
- Use insight data to develop category plans for your accounts
- Understand market trends and feeding these back into the business
- Influence retail clients to increase range and space growth for your products
- Work with internal teams such as sales and marketing
- Presentation of range and merchandise best practise
- Provide input into the direction and execution of NPD
- Manage and develop a Category Executive
To apply for this role you will display the following:
- Category Management background
- Strong customer collaboration experience
- The potential to grow, develop and lead a team
- Can demonstrate that you can succeed in a small but growing business
- Passionate about sustainability and selling great products
If this sounds like you and you're keen to work for a great company then don't hesitate to apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Category Manager - Exciting Sustainable FMCG Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly