Sales Executive presenting, selling and sampling our brands to retailers & licensed premises in and around the North West, mainly Greater Manchester.
Our client is a well know and established Craft Beer Brewer (Cask, Keg, Bottles & Cans) who have been around since the 2000s, with a brilliant brand and 1000s of followers. Looking to grow and develop the sales team in the North West - Key focus Manchester.
- To maximize distribution of our brands within a specific trading channel & geography.
- Train retail & bar staff to best manage the sale and quality of our brands at outlet level.
- Achieve sales and distribution targets as set by the NAM and the business.
- Build relationships and brand advocacy in as many retail accounts as possible.
- Develop relationships with key wholesale account managers and depots.
- Assist the NAM's in managing agreed central activity at retail level.
- Work to a set journey plan keeping records of calls and customer contact.
- Ensure POS is placed wherever possible to maximize brand awareness.
- Self motivated, confident and outgoing with the ability to build relationships at various levels
- Creative with a can do attitude able to overcome challenges and find solutions in order to succeed
- Energetic and ambitious with the drive and determination to win
- Well educated with relevant sales or marketing experience preferably gained working within the drinks industry.
- Progression & Development