Ecommerce Trading Controller
Ecommerce Trading Controller 70-80k
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an iconic British brand, now seeking an Ecommerce Trading Controller. I’m currently recruiting an Ecommerce Trading Controller for a market leading iconic British brand that have undergone exceptional ecommerce growth over the past 2 years, with online sales now contributing to 25% of the business’s revenue.
The Direct business epitomizes the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined them since day one: ambitious, creative, commercially savvy, and strategically agile. They are building a retail business from the ground up: building systems, capability and profitable long term business plans that will transform the Owner Experience. It requires managing multiple networks of people in a fluid, matrix structure and being constantly driven to see clearer solutions and drive better sales.
This business is looking for an ambitious visionary to take their ecommerce function to the next level and build up a high performing team.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Running the website from a commercial perspective
- Develop an annual account plan that sets out the key strategic aims across multiple Categories and Channels.
- Set the Ecommerce strategy
- Deliver an accurate twelve month rolling forecast that accounts for; sales trends, promotions, seasonality, distribution changes, NPD and product exits.
- Managing direct customer acquisition
- Overseeing and negotiating third party relationships
- Experience managing 3rd parties
- Product and Category knowledge
- Line Management
- Previously set annual Ecommerce strategy
This opportunity will allow you to develop your Ecommerce career with an established brand, where you will be rewarded for your hard work with a salary of up to £80K. If you believe you have the right background and required skills please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Apply for Ecommerce Trading Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly