Job title: Marketing Manager
Location: Reigate, Surrey
Salary: £attractive basic salary plus profit share
Sector: Pet food
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: SEB/20413
- Work with two of the world’s highest quality pet food brands.
- Enjoy a broad marketing remit and the opportunity to make a significant impact.
- Lead projects in social media, trade events and field sales support.
Bern Pet Foods Ltd is the UK & Ireland distributor for ‘Orijen’ and ‘Acana’ – the Canadian pet food brands that are considered to be some of the highest quality in the world. Over the last 15 years UK sales have increased rapidly and we are pleased to announce a new opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our Reigate based team to support our growth ambitions through improved social media activity, exhibition presence, trade marketing and sales tools.
The role of Marketing Manager:
From our office in Reigate, the new Marketing Manager will be a key influence in building sales and market share in B2B and B2C channels through all forms of media, shows and exhibitions. You will have the full responsibility of the marketing of our four major brands in the UK and Ireland.
- Full responsibility for the marketing of 4 pet trade brands in the UK & Ireland.
- Agree the objectives, strategy and budget with the Board.
- Create and drive social media campaigns that achieve measurable growth in brand awareness.
- Develop go to market strategies for any new brands and products.
- Monitor brand performances against sales targets.
- Supervise any third-party PR and advertising agencies.
- Produce product literature, point of sale material and display stands.
- Provide strong marketing presence at trade shows and exhibitions.
Candidate Profile – Marketing Manager:
We are looking for an established Brand Manager or Marketing Manager with at least 5 years of experience within a consumer goods environment. Your specific qualities should also include:
- Experience of exhibitions, sales aids, website and social media are essential.
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills.
- Proven experience of running social media campaigns.
- Sense of urgency.
The job holder will enjoy a competitive basic salary and annual profit share bonus.
Please reply at your earliest convenience firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 01275 813006
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly