Area Sales Manager (Dealer)
Area Sales Manager (Dealer) – Permanent – Aberdeen - Competitive Salary + Fantastic Benefits Package
Can you influence and negotiate across a dealer network?
Would you love to work for a market leader who offer fantastic career progression?
If so, Karcher would love you to join the team as an Area Sales Manager role based in Aberdeen/North Scotland area, the postcodes you cover include –KY, FK, DD ,PH ,AB ,IV ,KW ,HS ,ZE
Our interesting challenges and opportunities for knowledge transfer provides a perfect platform for your individual career and personal development.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today.
Kärcher leads the market in cleaning systems, products and services. We owe our success to our amazing staff, who demonstrate commitment every day on behalf of our company and our products. We are a family owned organisation, with well-developed corporate structures, and exceptional career prospects. We love to work with people who value teamwork and can, together with us, deliver what makes Kärcher special – always providing the best, without exception.
You will work closely with our Target Market Managers to gain expert knowledge enabling you to promote and sell our range of products to independent dealers, national accounts and end users across target markets across your allocated sales territory. To achieve your sales targets, you will be cold calling, booking appointments, following up sales leads and carrying out site surveys and demonstrations throughout the dealer network, dealer nationals and to end users.
You will provide advice and guidance on our products to end users to maximise sales opportunities to achieve set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). You will also have access to our CRM system (OneView) which will enable you to track your work effectively.
Key responsibilities, skills and attitudes
- Experience in developing Customer relationships
- Can demonstrate a talent for achieving and managing sales
- Proven professional B2B sales experience and achievement of targets
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Current full UK driving licence
- Computer literate
- Competitive salary with career progression
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 24 days annual holiday + bank holidays (increases with service)
- Health Shield Cash Plan (including Health Perks retail discount scheme)
- Critical Illness Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Staff discount on Kärcher products
- Company Car/Van + Fuel Card
- Commission Scheme
If this role sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today by clicking apply and completing our application process. We are looking to interview and hire a suitable candidate over the next few weeks and look forward to receiving your application.