Design Sale Coordinator
With a heritage dating back over 200 years, my client is a globally recognised leader in textile distribution. The business has some leading product brands within their portfolio and they are renowned for delivering world class customer service. The business has gone through a number of changes over the last two years and they are now looking to appoint a new Design Sales Coordinator.
The business operates in number of different markets, one of those being Hospitality where they have key business relationships with major hotel groups. These relationships co-exist and work alongside the Laundry market, which is a key area of growth for the business.
Reporting directly into the Divisional Group Director Retail and be accountable to the National Account Manager. The main duties of the role are to;
- Account management for current and new accounts
- Design work direct with customers and third party design houses
- New product development and packaging
- Coordinate all specifications
As well as other responsibilities such as;
- Liaise with customers on design briefs and design houses
- Coordinate sales orders from Retail / Discount / Grocery / Department stores
- Develop the specification for Product / Artwork / Packaging
- Liaise with the customer / coordinator / Merchandiser
- Control the costing sheets / pricing with the National accounts manager
- Pre-tender / Purchase goods / Development sheets
- Samples through the sealing procedure
- Container & Loading sheets for each customer
- Liaise with the Vision overseas offices
- Liaise with Vision support services on Testing / Accreditation's / Audits
The ideal candidate will come from a design or textile background and be able to demonstrate commitment to professional development. This is a key appointment for the business and they need someone who can adapt easy to change within the business.
Apply for Design Sale Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly