Area Sales Manager
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: South East
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + bonus + company car
A well established manufacturer and supplier to the contract flooring market, offering a wide range of flooring accessories and access solutions. The products are used widely in all types of commercial, public and shared access buildings. The products include PVC accessories and trims, PVC transition profiles, entrance matting, stair nosings etc.
Based from home, generating sales with new and existing customers whilst also handling customer relationship management of all accounts within allocated geographical area, in line with the Flooring sales strategy.
Develop relationships and promote flooring products as well as the company’s brand.
Achievement of the regional sales target through:
- Distributors – build relationships to develop, sustain and grow the business.
- Contractors – add new and develop existing Architects and Specifiers.
- End-users – work with these when and where necessary.
- Key Accounts – devise key account plans for each of the above three, to develop and grow the business.
- Projects – maximise the potential of sales leads from the Lead & Projects Manager and Distributors.
- Team player working with other members of the sales team and internal functions on a day-to-day basis to help create a culture of commitment, innovation and mutual support.
- Use effective sales planning techniques (quarterly activity plan, key account planning, weekly activity reports, projects etc.) to establish and maintain high standards of performance.
- Sales background (preferable).
- Knowledge of flooring accessories.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- PC skills to support communication analysis and reporting.
- Be able to work on own initiative and work flexibly with high positive energy levels.
Salary Details: £30,000 - £35,000pa + company car + bonus.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Area Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly