Interim Senior Commercial Manager - Top 4
Interim Senior Commercial Manager - 6 month contract, immediate start!
My Client is an International FMCG Food organisation who have experienced significant growth by doubling the business in the last 4 years. With continued, substantial investment in NPD , Marketing and Category, this company is in rapid growth and are now expanding their Sales team. Their range of iconic premium branded and private label products are manufactured in the UK where they have a new factory and are continuing to expand.
This role will suit someone who enjoys taking responsibility and ownership and is looking for an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where they can really make a difference. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for a Top4 account depending on experience and preference.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and growing a Top4 account
- Building strong, long lasting relationships with customers.
- Full P&L responsibility
- Account strategies
- Developing JBPs and drive negotiations for new listings, price and promotion
- Build robust, cross functional relationships across all UK departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven sales success within a major FMCG Food business
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with strong organisational skills
- Strong financial / commercial understanding with intellect and curiosity
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proven ability to build and sustain robust relationships
- Enthusiasm , passion and ambition
If this exciting role is of interest please apply with your CV below for a confidential discussion.