Looking for a Marketing Assistant position? Perhaps this is your first step into Marketing from Graduation or you’re an experienced Admin Assistant looking for a change of direction and a new industry in FMCG?
This is an awesome opportunity for an individual to take on a Marketing Admin Assistant position which plays a pivotal role in the Marketing team. This role is very much the glue which binds the team together and presents an opportunity to be a part of a very exciting, forward thinking and dynamic business who operate within the Food and Beverage category.
Based in Greater Manchester this FMCG company operate an inclusive collaborative culture and one which allows you to take real accountability for your key deliverables encouraging creative thought, new ways of working and process improvements. Your voice is heard, and change happens quickly! Want to make an impact in a growing and exciting business?
The Marketing Admin Assistant will take on the following responsibilities, yet not limited to:
- Marketing admin paperwork completion
- Product bible ownership, continually keeping up to date
- Updating the resource library with Brand Assets, including ongoing maintenance
- Budget tracking - supporting the marketing manager to monitor brand spend (includes raising POs, tracking spend and invoice processing)
- Sage input and requirements
- Internal communications on marketing activity
- Co-ordination of brand presence as exhibitions and events
- Ongoing continuous improvement of systems and processes
Successful candidates will either be a Graduate with a keen interest in Marketing or someone already operating in an Admin Assistant position and looking for a new opportunity. You will ideally have process and budget tracking understanding and able to demonstrate working to tight deadlines. Attributed needed:
- Takes ownership
- Strong attention to detail
- Drives for results
- Collaborative and enjoys working as part of a team
- Highly organised with good time management and prioritisation skills
- IT literate including use of Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly