Project Manager/ Product Manager
Do you have Project Management experience and a passion for FMCG? Want to be involved in one of the most exciting FMCG categories of the moment which is very much on trend and expanding?
A newly created Project Manager position has arisen for a high growth, dynamic and forward thinking FMCG business based in Greater Manchester. The role will see you involved with the senior leadership team and working hand in hand with the Marketing department. Expect pace, change, innovation and a team orientated culture which is very much values led!
The role of Project Manager is to build and maintain the overall project planning and management of projects across the business with a heavy leaning towards NPD. You will proactively risk assess delays and fast track opportunities, being the champion for the New Product Development process.
- Project delivery
- Ensure key stakeholders are engaged in the project and held accountable for their deliverables
- Collaborate with Brand and Product Managers to obtain key range reset dates to proactively plan ahead
- Build and understand lead times for specific areas of product and packaging development, managing expectations of the business
- Develop a robust project management process working hand in hand with the senior leadership team
Successful candidates will be a ‘hands on’ Project Manager or Product Manager and looking for a new challenge.
- FMCG/ Consumer Goods experience is desirable but not essential
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail – used to managing multiple projects
- Methodical and process orientated
- Holds gravitas and able to challenge the senior leadership team and have authority to hold various stakeholders accountable for their deliverables
- Action orientated – goes the extra mile
- Takes ownership, accountability and responsibility
- Driven, engaging and an excellent communicator
This is a rare opportunity in FMCG and one which you can really get your teeth into! If this sounds like something that will grab your attention, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for Project Manager/ Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly