Regional Account Manager
We are a family run multi award winning craft brewer with four award winning venues across Derbyshire. Following on from our successful crowd funding campaign there is an extremely exciting opportunity to join the Derby Brewing team. We have committed to doubling the size of the business in the next three years, with plans including extensive brewery expansion, further venues. Building on our range of multi award winning real ales available on draught and packaged, we have developed our own crafted range in 30L kegs and 330ml bottles, ensuring a quality diverse range to meet any potential customers demand.
We are recruiting for an experienced and commercially astute, field based Regional Account Manager for The North.
We are looking for someone with:
- A proven sales record of consistently hitting and surpassing targets to drive the business forward to achieve its goals
- The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of selling to the pub sector, with a minimum of two years direct selling experience of real ale and craft beer in the free trade, so already have network of potential customers for our products.
- Possesses the ability to build strong and long lasting relationships with customers to drive profitable sales.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills, with a tenacious drive to add new customers to support our strong growth ambitions.
- Ability to work across all on trade channels to deliver growth but with a particular focus in the Independent Free Trade.
- Excellent standards, a positive work ethic and passion for great beer!
- Can do attitude, with the ability to work at pace in a highly competitive industry.
- Ideally graduated to Degree level.
- The successful candidate will be:
- Based in and around the North West or Yorkshire area with a good knowledge of the local area and potential Northern customer base
- Brand savvy with a love of artisan and craft drinks
- Organised with a structured and consistent approach to selling
- Strong IT skills so they are comfortable working with sales software to maximise selling opportunities
- Hard working and self-motivated, with evening work and weekends part of the role
- Able to work on own initiative, but also perform as an effective team member
- Confident, reliable and responsible
To succeed in this role you will need to be a motivated sales professional with a track record of successfully delivering targets, an achiever who is results driven, always wanting to improve and take the business forward and with the ability to operate in a challenging and fast paced environment.
Reporting into the MD this is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in this ambitious family run business, as we embark on the next chapter in our development!
- Basic salary of up to £25,000
- Opportunity for a 50% bonus
- Mobile & Laptop
- Product Allowance
- Company car allowance
To apply, please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for the role will be Monday 2nd July 2018. We will review applications and respond within two weeks of the closing date. Successful applicants will then be invited to up to two rounds of interviews.
Apply for Regional Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly