Account Development Manager
We’re looking for a focused, dedicated and proactive Account Development Manager based in the East Midlands with National reach to become part of our dynamic and innovative team to ensure that the right focus is placed on the development and implementation of the brand and our sales strategies. The Account Development Manager will be responsible for:
1. Develop relationships with Key Regional Groups, Cash & Carry’s and Wholesalers. Understanding key trends, developing knowledge of the local industry such as key players and new openings.
2. Gain new distribution and feature for Top Spirits via wholesale route-to-market (RTM).
3. Work with and train wholesale RTM sales teams to maximise opportunity for our brands.
5. Sell-in activation and POS for brands, to gain feature and drive rate-of sale increase across account base.
6. Host events, tastings, trade shows, man bars and conduct training as necessary.
7. Support existing listings with brand and category training, perfect serve, POS, activation as directed.
8. Pipe Drive database for all customers, including listings, feature, and presentations to be maintained and updated on a daily basis.
10. Produce a monthly report of all successes and activation for the monthly sales meeting.
11. To be respected as not only a competent and commercially aware sales person, but also an expert within brand portfolio categories
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record with the ability to demonstrate strong commercial and product knowledge.