Field Sales Solutions provides some of the UK’s most development-hungry Sales professionals to some of the nation’s biggest brands. And right now, we’re looking for a seasoned Manager to take that next step in their career with a Regional Manager’s role on behalf of consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble.
Your challenge will be to take a high-performing team and make them even better. That means smashing KPIs and objectives as you work in close collaboration with your internal and external colleagues & develop a detailed and thorough knowledge of the category . Not to mention recruiting, developing, motivating and inspiring new Grooming Development Managers in the team.
An inspirational leader who can deliver real return-on-investment, you’ll:
- Spend 3-4 days a week in the field, leading your team by example
- Source the best people to add to your team and do all you can to keep them there
- Agree performance benchmarks and action plans and review performance against them
- Really drive a culture of continuous improvement, using company policies and procedures as your guide
- Identify performance trends and opportunities to improve them across the board.
We’re looking for someone with:
- At least three years’ experience leading and managing sales or merchandising teams in the field
- Proven ability to deliver truly outstanding performance
- Incredible organisational skills
- The confidence to face difficult performance issues with determination and make tough decisions when you have to
- Make sure those situations rarely arise by delivering the best one-to-one coaching and training you’ve ever delivered
- The ability to turn raw data into insights that inspire and excite your team
- Outstanding presentation skills across all media – from social to PowerPoint.