Senior Key Account Manager – Luxury Global Brand
Senior Key Account Manager – Luxury Global Brand – London
Purpose of the role
- To build strong partnerships with assigned retailers, shaping and realising joint strategies to grow sales and profit, increase market share, respecting at all times the image and priorities of the brand.
- To define and agree with Commercial Director Annual Commercial strategy and Marketing proposition for each given Retailer.
- To seize any opportunity to increase both Sell-in and Sell-out and improve space/location and Image in all relevant doors.
- Define a vision and strategy for assigned retailers, outlining the ambitions to improve sales, profit and brand image, and the initiatives needed to achieve those ambitions.
- Coordinate other functions to ensure long-term objectives and budgets are aligned by championing retailer needs and priorities to the greater business.
- Review progress monthly and annually to ensure delivery is on track, and adapt plans as appropriate.
- Establish key relationships with all retailers’ headquarters and retail teams in key stores and deliver the strongest and most professional relationship within the category.
- Act as a primary contact for all communications with retailer partners.
- Develop engagement plans to enhance reputation of the brand within given retailers and continue to build close working relationships across relevant retailer departments (Trading and Operations, Marketing, CRM, Online, Supply Chain, Staffing)
- Coordinate other functions as needed to ensure engagement plan is delivered.
- Support, coach and develop Key Account Executive. Set annual objectives, monitor performance and provide feedback in line with company PCR process.
- Work with the finance department to ensure underpayments are cleared monthly and all internal trackers are completed on time and accounts are in line with budget.
- Build a peer network across other company brands.
- 1 direct report – National Account Executive
This role also has the opportunity for movement and progression between the other luxury sister brands within the wider company.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Apply for Senior Key Account Manager – Luxury Global Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly