National Account Executive – OOH
National Account Executive – OOH – London
My client is an ethically conscious healthy food SME, dedicated to redefining health through their business practices and products.
They are looking for a charismatic, ambitious and high-energy individual to join the growing team and help them spread the love of their amazing products and incredible brand.
With a focus on the current UK Out Of Home channels, Foodservice Distributors and Contract Caterers, as well as developing new business, they need a person who is keen to support the business in a major way.
They need you to be the pro on all things OOH and influence the strategy within that sector.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the scope of responsibility and growth potential from this role is enormous and yours for the taking. All you need is to be a hard grafter and a ready problem solver.
They’re looking for a person who is not only invested in the cause but can be both individually awesome and collectively brilliant because they’re a tight team who is in the business of making magic happen.
- Support the existing OOH sales strategy by nurturing customer relationships and being the gatekeeper for those accounts
- Identifying and developing prospective new client relationships within the OOH sector
- Using data and insight to recommend category management solutions and provide support and actionable advice on ranging decisions, new products and strategic direction of your accounts
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Driving sales growth year on year through education, events and specialist support
- Managing promotional planning along with the marketing teams, leveraging opportunities for future growth wherever possible
- Being an expert on the site operations and activities of the customers you manage and work in conjunction with the team to deliver optimum implementation
- Generating data analysis to inform forecasting and budgeting
- Capacity to analyse large volumes of data, with ability to spot trends and use your interpretation of the numbers to create a positive outcome
- Working with the Operations team to ensure thorough forecasting accuracy and service delivery
- Resolving sales or delivery issues by developing a strong network amongst a range of departments within your accounts’ business and developing commercial solutions to issues
- Accounts administration and co-ordination including full financial responsibility for your categories to maximize profitability and achieve sales targets
- Serve as a role model and advocate internally and externally (brand from the inside out), further positioning the brand as differentiated and values-driven to support premium positioning and attract top talent
Skills: OOH account management, 1 year experience in commercial account management, open to a small company, high-energy, ready and able to tackle problems head on and find solutions with a smile, passionate to achieve, committed to personal development.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website