Commercial Account Manager – Foodservice & Wholesale SME
My client is THE brand revolutionising sweet snacking. The company specialises in indulgence with a twist, and shows everyone how easy it is to enjoy natural deliciousness. Founded in 2014 and since then the company has seen 220% YoY growth and is now listed in Tesco, Boots, Sainsbury’s, Whole Foods Market, WHSmith, Selfridges, Planet Organic and many, many more.
They are looking for someone who will live and breathe the brand and who will be so determined to support the growth and demand the company is experiencing. The brand and company is wonderfully unique in so many ways, and they are now giving you the opportunity to be involved in the excitement of it all!
What you need
- Graduate with 2:1 or First Class Honours Degree.
- 4+ years’ experience in sales, ideally within the food industry.
- Experience in export and food service would be ideal.
- Highly analytical and numerate, strong P&L/ value chains/ jbp skills.
- Tenacious and strong problem solving skills.
- Able to create and implement new processes.
- Competent with excel and powerpoint.
- Passionate about the business and continuing to drive the growth.
- Good team player, work closely with supply chain and finance teams.
- Full ownership of Food Service and Wholesale channels.
- Create and implement the Food Service strategy.
- Food Service – very much in the launch phase. You will be responsible for the successful launch of current providers and securing further providers to drive growth.
- Wholesale – established relationships with our current wholesalers. Ongoing account management with our wholesalers and the end customers Whole Foods Market, Planet Organic and Selfridges etc.
- Build strong relationships with our customers and represent the business to them and be their voice internally.
- As the business continues to grow you will have the opportunity grow the role and move into the grocery channel as well.
Day to day tasks
- Approaching and securing Food Service Providers.
- Commercial negotiations, proposing pricing, costs and investment within commercial parameters to drive the best possible deal.
- Supporting launches into end sites to ensure success and regular ordering.
- Volume forecast for production, monthly cycle, but new news shared weekly to factory.
- Financial forecast for internal tracking and budget management.
- Full P&L accountability and work closely with the Commercial Director on annual budget and targets.
- Promotional planning and negotiation.
- Promotional execution with POS, sampling, trade marketing etc.
- EPOS / stockholding reporting and analysis.
- Trade shows -support the wider team with trade show negotiations, design, organisation and implementation.
- Creative lead on trade marketing assets and input into wider marketing assets.
You will be joining a very small team so be prepared to be to roll your sleeves up and get involved in the wider business. You’ll be able to be involved in all aspects of the business from product to marketing to sampling to store visits to factory. Bring your expertise and enthusiasm to business decisions and help shape the future of this brand!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Apply for Commercial Account Manager – Foodservice & Wholesale SME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly