Head of UK Sales
Job Title: Head of UK Sales
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Sector/ Industry: FMCG
Job Reference: VAC-24175
Are you interested in being part of a small but fast growing challenger brand who offer a clear career development path and the opportunity to be part of a progressive, growing and ambitious business? If you’re currently operating as an S/NAM with an appetite for more responsibility looking to make a big impact then this opportunity will be perfect for you!
Offering a hugely popular food category, this business has only been in operation for a couple of years but have seen expediential growth. The business is an FMCG challenger player who have an international scope and ambitious growth plans. The business produce quality healthy products and have a fantastic brand!
This business operates at pace, to extremely high standards and offer a significant amount of development opportunities. The offering they present is truly fantastic and in conjunction with the opportunity to jump into a senior position, makes for a superb opportunity for an ambitious and hungry NAM.
- Develop strategies to grow sales and maximise profitability into Top UK Retailers including Tesco, Waitrose, Asda and Sainsburys.
- Developing and continuously improving effective partnerships with key customers
- Managing and implementing the customer plan to include forecasts, JBPs & promotional activities
- Explore opportunities for growth into new markets
- Representing the company through network events and conferences
- Manage and mentor a team of commercial executives
- Successful candidates will hold a proven track record in delivering growth against company targets within the FMCG market operating either as a fully-fledged National Account Manager or a Senior NAM
- A first class communicator who can build business at all levels and develop strong customer relationships
- Highly driven, confident and ambitious
- Experience managing or mentoring a team
- Knowledge and experience of retail/wholesale/foodservice is highly advantageous
In return for this skillset, this organisation offers the chance to be a part of a fantastic team with a highly competitive salary and a great career path.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.