Regional Account Manager
Excellent opportunity for an on trade account manager to join an expanding alcoholic drinks business.
Our client is a world class, award winning, market leading company specialising in wines, beers and cider. They have over 15 years of experience and have a well-known list of suppliers. Due to the amount of success they have had over the years they are focused on ambitious growth plans and expanding their team as they are looking to recruit for a Regional Account Manager.
The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for the profitable management of the full product portfolio across the on-premise customer base. This role will allow you to grow within the business as a Regional Account Manager and work closely with National Sales Managers gaining experience and exposure to the drinks industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute channel and customer specific plans aligned to the on premise channel objectives
- Achievement of targeted volume and gross margin
- Build and maintain strong customer relationship
- Manage all areas of the customer relationship; working to maximise the potential through existing customers whilst increasing share within the channel by securing new quality distribution and business
- Provide channel and customer forecasts ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis
- Ensure that credit control policies are strictly adhered to
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts
The successful Regional Account Manager will need to have sales experience, demonstrate literacy and numerical skills. Have a solid understanding of the on-premise market place. Be able to prove that you're a strong negotiator who is results-focused. Be excellent with communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Along with some Account Management and P&L responsibility in relevant channel/sector. As well as being passionate about the drinks industry.
£30,000 - £32,000 Basic Salary + Great Benefits