Key Account Manager - Retail
Key Account Manager – London
Our client are an exciting young ethnic food company, who are experiencing excellent growth. They wish to add a Key Account Manager to look after national retail accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your sales career with a successful company.
- Manage accounts in-line with company’s margin targets, factoring in all costs, discounts and promotions
- Form strong working relationships with your customers, thoroughly planning and preparing for any meetings, and agreeing JBP’s that fall in-line with the company’s Sales & Marketing strategy
- Analysis of sales to drive category insight and allow effective forecasting and planning for accounts
- Seek new opportunities for growth
- Proactive and constructive member of the Sales Team, meeting and liaising with them in a timely manner, and disseminating information to the relevant people
- Support the maintenance and development of the company’s image and reputation
- Proven track record of managing accounts in the retail sector (work with halal products desirable)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with ability to foster lasting working relationships
- Determined and proactive personality with the ability to be flexible in your working approach
- Degree educated
- Strong IT and presentation skills
£35k + Bonus + Car Allowance + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.