Supply Chain Operations Manager
Supply Chain Operations Manager - FMCG
£25K-£30K + Benefits
Great opportunity for a personable & analytical supply chain professional, to join a high growth FMCG start-up London. My client is looking for someone who has exceptional attention to detail, outstanding communication skills and a strong desire to work for a fast-growing brand, to join their highly successful business.
As a Supply Chain Operations Manager, you will have a pivotal role within the business as you take charge of processing all orders and become the main point of contact for my client's key customers, including major retailers such as Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Tesco and Ocado.
The space for personal career development and increased responsibilities with this role are huge, with the company set to triple in growth over the next two years.
The level of ownership from an early stage, the cross-functional and varied project list, along with a great supporting leadership team, all contributes to fantastic career progression opportunities. The company pride themselves on their collaborative culture and make sure that every employee comes into work loving what they do.
Supply Chain Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner using internal industry specific systems
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships to help assist with the smooth running of the whole supply chain process
- Contribute to wider team objectives such as long-term cost saving initiatives & efficiencies
- Take part in strategic decisions regarding the finance options and growth of the company
- Raising of purchase orders and financial accounts management
To Be A Successful Supply Chain Operations Manager:
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Highly personable and analytical
- Customer facing experience or able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Strong desire to pursue a career within supply chain/operations
- Dress down, really cool brand focused office
- Sociable office environment, with regular team nights out
- Everyone employed is of a high calibre, so it is great place to learn and develop your career
- They are looking to rapidly expand their brand so international opportunities could arise in the future
- As many free products as you fancy
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential.
Salary Info - Supply Chain Operations Manager:
£25K-£30K + Bonus
How To Apply - Supply Chain Operations Manager:
If you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging supply chain role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Supply Chain Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly