Our client is market leader in the consumer goods industry, with a history of success across multiple channels. Due to their continued achievements, the company is rapidly expanding, and as such our client is on the look-out for a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing department! This role will cover all aspects of the function, from consumer insights and analysis to generation of promotional content. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the agenda of an integral function within one of the fastest growing companies in FMCG, developing the brand to reach its full potential!
As the successful Marketing Manager, you will be tasked with leading the marketing department, ensuring that your team are working towards the common goal of growing the brand and its profitability. This role will involve a huge amount of autonomy, with the successful individual given the chance to lead the department in the direction they best see fit. As the Marketing Manager, you will have 2 direct reports, and it will be your responsibility to ensure these members of the team are reaching targets and have clear personal development plans set out for them. Due to the fast-paced nature of the company, the successful individual must have an entrepreneurial mindset and the capability to multi-task and prioritise workflows. The successful individual will fit into the wider commercial function as a crucial member of the team, reporting directly to the Head of Sales to ensure the needs of the consumer are accurately identified, targeted and met. This is an amazing chance to become a leading member of one of the fastest growing teams, within one of the strongest brands to emerge in the consumer market in recent years!
- Experience of working at a senior level within a marketing department
- People management skills and experience
- A proven track record of growing a brands identity and profitability
- Passionate, driven and highly organised with an ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Minimum 4 years exposure to a commercial, FMCG environment
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- A strong team leader with the ability to motivate individuals and lead by example
- The ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Positive, resilient, can-do attitude
- A creative mindset, with an ability to “think outside the box”
This is an office based role in Central London, with a highly competitive package offered to the successful candidate. If you are passionate about Marketing and have the experience and drive to lead a department, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful individuals will be contacted. If you haven’t received a call within 2 weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly