National Account Manager- Toys
Progressive role for one of the market leaders within the toy industry. This role is excellent for those looking to step up from a National Account Executive role to take ownership of P&L.
My client is a multi-billion pound toy company with market leading products and licensing. Always at the forefront of the market they reward the creative. Through having an open door policy, they take pride in their staff and creative an excellent working environment with early finishes on a Friday.
They provide a clear career path and training to enable you to excel within your career.
The National Account Manager will report to the Account controller and take ownership of the account in achieving assigned targets.
- Work with NAC to create, implement and monitor full year account business plans
- Take responsibility of a section of the product portfolio
- Influence and negotiate with the account to maximise sales
- Execute promotional plans for the account
- Conduct data analysis and market research to further sales within the channel
- Monitor competitor activity
- Work closely with the accounts and internal teams to maintain market presence
- Manage the trade spend on the account and own your number
The successful National Account Manager will:
- Have previous experience within national accounts (ideally toys)
- Be of degree calibre (or equivalent)
- Be a strong communicator
- Be confident in presenting to buyers and the wider business
- Be IT Literate
- Be analytical
- Have the drive and determination to succeed
- Be flexible and commutable to the office in the South East on a daily basis
The role offers an attractive base up to £38k + 15% bonus, car allowance and many other benefits...including an early finish on a Friday.