Sales Specialist

Location
England, Somerset, Bath
Salary
Up to £25000.00 per annum
Posted
04 Jun 2018
Closes
02 Jul 2018
Ref
JN -052018-141976
Contact
BMS
Function
Sales
Business Sector
Non Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent
Recognising their employees, valuing their customers and delivering great products are the key to this organisations ongoing success. They hold an enviable position in the market and have a very positive financial outlook.

THE ROLE: As a Sales Specialist, 80% of your time will be spent identifying and closing new business opportunities, with the remaining 20% managing existing customers. Selling knife servicing and butchery solutions, you customers will include abattoirs and food processing factories.

THE PERSON: Due to the technicalities of this role, our client is looking to recruit and a credible sales professional with a background in butchery. You will be a natural team player, with an approachable demeanour and easy going personality.

THE COMPANY: With over 25 years' expertise in their field, this business has remained focused on providing quality products and great value for their customers. In addition, they recruit talent people, who can deliver first-class levels of service. Prospects to progress through the company are excellent.

THE PACKAGE FOR SALES SPECIALIST:
  • Basic: £25,000
  • Bonus: £10,000
  • Car: Allowance
  • Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare
LOCATION: The position of Sales Specialist covers - Bath, Bristol, Swindon, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Exeter

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Apply for Sales Specialist

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB


4000 characters left

Marketing Communication

We'd love to send you information about Jobs and Services from GrocerJobs by email.

All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.


When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named recruiter, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on GrocerJobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs